Tuesday 19 June 2012

All in a day

So last night I went in my garage and pulled some stuff out for refinishing. I needed to get going again as I saw the weather was looking nice. Raining all the time just doesn't give me the kick to go outside and work. So today right after the kiddies ate their breakfast I put on my painting clothes and went to work. Here is what I accomplished once again thanks to the chalk paint for drying soooo quick.

Sofa Table in pic is the one I redid, nothing fancy, but easy to work with.
I added a door knob to add some character to it. I painted it old white and distressed it.
$145
And here is another table I did. I am so happy with how it turned out. 
It is definitely one of my all time faves.




 Solid Chunky rectangle coffee table. Painted Old White, distressed and waxed.
$175

And here is a custom order I have been working on. It was a lot more work than it looks and a King size frame at that. I sanded down some of the original pine, stained it dark and then painted it old white as well. Once dry I distressed the parts that I had sanded so the dark would show through.

Before




After, pics didn't turn out great, but the bed looks great

No comments:

Post a Comment